Chestnut Park has Nurse Management Opportunities
Chestnut Park offers a unique opportunity for your career growth!
Is Director of Nursing a career goal? Then jump start your goal by joining our team as an Assistant Director of Nursing or a Unit Manager. This experience will allow you to develop your leadership skills and professional growth proficiency.
Chestnut Park provides a unique orientation and mentoring program to help you to achieve your professional goals. If you are interested in learning more about what Chestnut Park can offer, then contact one of our Nurse Recruiters today!
Chestnut Park for Rehabilitation and Nursing is an 80-bed skilled Nursing facility nestled in a safe community in beautiful Oneonta, NY. The Chestnut Park team is committed to providing quality care and diversified services with a professional team of caregivers.
- ADONs will develop, organize, and oversee the nursing administrative day to day functions of the nursing services department of two units, with two Nurse Managers as direct reports.
- Nurse Managers will direct and supervise the clinical operations of a nursing unit.
- Both management roles will provide leadership to the interdisciplinary team, by collaborating with the provision of the highest quality care and services to residents of the facility.
- Both management roles will mentor and guide the employees to ensure they are achieving their full potential.
Are you ready to make the move and JOIN our Team? We are waiting to meet YOU!
- Currently Registered in New York State: Registered Professional Nurse (RN)
- Chestnut Park offers flexible schedules
- Excellent wages that recognize prior experience
- Generous paid vacation, sick, holiday, and personal time
- Contribution toward health insurance
- Contribution to 401K
- Supportive work environment
- Long Term Care and Sub Acute Rehabilitation Opportunities
- Discounts at Valvoline, AAA Travel, and Verizon Wireless
Chestnut Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer